For 6 portions
- 200 g smoked tofu
- 1 can of kidney beans (400 g)
- 1 onion
- 1 glove of garlic
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tsp majoram
- 1 tbsp freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsp sunflower or canola oil
- Optional: fresh parsley or cilantro
10 min preparation time
1. Cut the tofu, the onion and the garlic into rough pieces.
2. Heat a pan. Roast the tofu with the onion and the garlic on medium heat for about 5 minutes and stir it from time to time.
3. Pour the water off the kidney beans, rinse them with water and put them into a large bowl. Add all the other ingredients and blend with a mixer until it's smooth.
The liver sausage tastes best with typical German Pretzel.