For 1 loaf pan
- 2 ripe bananas
- 150 g wheat flour
- 150 g whole grain flour (e.g. rye or buckwheat)
- 150 g raisins or dates
- 150 g roughly chopped nuts
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 2 tsp baking powder
10-15 min preparation time
50 min waiting time
1. Preheat the oven to 175° top and bottom heat.
2. Finely chop the nuts. If used, also finely chop the dates.
3. Mash the bananas in a bowl with a fork to a fine puree.
4. Add the flour and baking powder to the bowl and mix well. Then add all the other ingredients and mix to a dough.
Pour the dough into a floured loaf pan and bake in the oven for about 50 minutes at 175°C top and bottom heat. Let the bread cool down completeley.