Be careful, they are addictive!
Soft Bake chocolate chip cookies
For 6 big cookies
- 50 g brown sugar
- 30 g white sugar
- 2 packets vanilla sugar (16 g)
- 60 g margarine
- 120 g wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp natron
- 40 ml oatmilk (or any other plant based milk)
- 50 g dark chocolate chunks or dark chocolate drops
10 min preparation time
40 minutes waiting time
1. Mix the sugar and vanilla sugar with the margarine until everything is well combined.
2. Add the flour to the bowl with the sugar and margarine. Then stir in the baking soda, oat drink and a pinch of salt until a smooth dough is formed.
3. Add as many chocolate drops as you like. I like to use 50 g, so that it becomes very chocolaty.
Optional: Put the dough for about 1 hour into the fridge. It can also be longer, but should not be shorter. Like this, the cookies will be even softer.
4. Preheat the oven to 175° top and bottom heat. ½ Form about 6 dough balls (about 1 tbsp of dough each) and place them on a baking sheet. Leave about 5 cm space between each ball that they can grow.
5. Bake the cookies for 10 minutes in the middle of your oven. Even if they still look very soft, they are already done, because they are still hardening. Let them cool for 30 minutes, then you can eat them. If you resist to eat them all at once, you can keep them in a tupperware up to 4 days.