For 5-6 crêpes
- 2 ripe bananas (the riper, the sweater)
- 300 g wheat flour
- 600 ml non dairy milk (e.g. oatmilk or ricemilk)
- Some margarine for frying
10 min preparation time
- Mash the bananas in a bowl with a fork to a fine puree.
- Sift the wheat flour to the bananas and gradually mix everything with the non dairy milk until you get a smooth dough.
- Heat a well coated pan on high heat. For each crêpe, melt about ½ tsp full of margarine in the pan and pour a big spon of dough into the pan. Swirl the pan a bit so that the batter spreads throughout the pan, creating a large and thin crêpe. After about 2 minutes, turn the crêpe and fry for another 2 minutes.
Fruit is ideal as a topping, e.g. apples or apricots cut into small pieces. To do this, heat a little margarine in a pan, fry the apple or apricot pieces and add some cinnamon at the end. If you like it a little sweeter, you can also add some cane sugar directly to the fruit in the pan. If you like it more classic, you can eat your crêpes with cinnamon and sugar, jam, or vegan chocolate spread.