With Blueberries and Maple Sirup
For about 5 pancakes
- 2 ripe bananas (the riper, the sweater)
- 300 g wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- A pinch of salt
- 350 ml plant based milk (best taste oat- or ricemilk)
- Maple syrup
Fluffy vegan pancakes
- The baking soda makes the pancakes really fluffy. For crêpes it is not used, which is why they become thinner.
- Instead of the mashed bananas, you can also use applesauce or apple pulp. However, you should then use a little less milk, otherwise the consistency becomes too liquid.
20 min preparation time
1. Either mash the bananas in a blender to a fine puree or mash with a fork in a bowl.
2. Mix the flour, baking soda and salt together in a large bowl. Then add the banana puree and the non dairy milk and mix until a smooth dough is formed.
3. Preheat a well coated pan and pour a large spoon of dough without oil in the preheated pan. Turn the pancake when small bubbles appear on the surface. Fry for another 1-2 minutes on the other side and then remove from the pan with a spatula.
4. When all the pancakes are ready, you can serve them classically with maple syrup and blueberries.